Iran Visa Terms
- Iran visa legal progress:
Getting Iran visa authorization code is a completely legal progress which is defined by MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) to facilitate Iranian visa issuance progress. As MFA stated, it should be done through the appointed travel agencies in Iran. So, getIranVisa.com as MFA appointed agent, apply for your Iran visa authorization code.
- Service fee:
Service fee is a defined amount by MFA that should be paid to its appointed agent (getIranVisa.com). It is 50 USD for normal and 100 USD for Urgent requests.
In case of cancellation, if you inform us before your documents are sent to MFA, we will refund all you have paid with pleasure, otherwise, no refund is possible.
- Processing time:
Processing time for Iran visa authorization letters quoted by getIranVisa.com are approximate and based on processing times provided by MFA normal circumstances. However, it may takes longer at special religious occasions. Processing time should be calculated starting the next business day of the date when the documents are submitted to MFA. If you notice us of your payment within the working hours of MFA, your request would be submitted the same day, otherwise, it will be submitted the next business day. MFA may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations. getIranVisa.com will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. No service fees will be refunded due to delays or denial of service.
- Changing consulate:
In case you want to change the consulate (or airport) in which you want your passport to be stamped, we will ask MFA to resend your Iran visa authorization letter to new consulate or airport. It will take some time and additional fee to be paid.
Iran Travel Insurance
- Iran travel insurance will be issued in one working day after payment is done and the scanned copy of Iran travel insurance policy will be sent to you by email. You can easily print and use where it is applicable. In case you don’t receive it after 24 hours, please call +989027787900 or +989357787900.
- Commencement of insurance coverage coincides with the date of your arrival in the Islamic Republic of Iran as indicated in your passport.
- All Iran travel insurance policies will be issued by appointed agents of Bimeh Iran (Iran number one insurance company) and are valid for a certain period inside the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- In case you want to cancel your Iran travel insurance policy, if it is not issued, we will refund all you have paid with pleasure, otherwise, after issuance no cancellation is possible.
- You are responsible for any inaccurate data filled in form, after issuance no change (including insurance period) can be applied.
- GetIranVisa.com issues and delivers your Iran travel insurance policy and is not responsible for service quality of Bime Iran (Iran Insurance Company).
By using this site and our services you give getIranVisa.com your express permission to contact you via email, messaging, or other electronic or non-electronic forms of communication for all purposes including distribution of marketing and promotional materials.